Tuesday, March 21, 2006

distorted-angel

the past few days have been really crazy.i quit my job to give myself a rewarding break,and be able to decide what i really wanna do next with my life...as i look back and try to do the thing that i love the most,when i thought i was helping people with some things,the optimistic nature of my ego died...i am sick of people who'd knock you out with a not so defined theory and crazy opinions widely disseminated with no discernible source to ruin your life.intentional or not.it dsnt matter.i feel so bad right now,not because i am guilty of doing something unethical,illegal or whatever you wanna call it,but it bothers me when the people that i count as friends are being affected...i know,i'm stubborn,laidback and i do need a little push.i really don't like the way things are going right now...well,what else is new...now i see who my real friends are.i was never born to be that strong...well,at some point in my life i thought i was...well,guess what,i wasn't.and right now,i feel like quitting...it's frustrating.i'm sorry...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mykee you are the coolest! We love you!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle Tulang Estavillo said...

thanks matt,i miss you,pare...i'm sorry if i act like a jerk sometimes...hope to see you here!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home